Get your mouth ready for a crazy addictive and spicy snack! Do you think they put some crazy illegal substance in sriracha to keep you coming back for more? (I do!) Bring these to a party next time instead of the hummus - your friends are getting seriously sick of hummus. They told me.
Oh yeah and guess what - my kid loved these!!!!! I had to crush them up so that I wouldn't freak out about her choking on them but yeah. She loves spicy food. Ahh, what a kid!
Sriracha Roasted Chickpeas
2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1/4 c. sriracha hot sauce
1 tsp. garlic powder
2 TBSP. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400º/205º C
- Dry chickpeas with paper towels (or a clean lint free cloth towel)
- Toss chickpeas with sriracha, garlic powder and sesame seeds.
- Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for 30-35 minutes.
- Make sure to stir the chickpeas every 10 minutes.